Important information for website users
This page is important so please read carefully! It contains the details of the terms and conditions that you agree to accept by visiting and using this website and includes the following sections:
I hope you will find the information on this web site useful, but I just need to make a few things perfectly clear. The information contained in this web site is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by me (and sometimes selected other contributors) and whilst I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the web site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the web site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this web site. Whatever you do to your bike, whether based upon any content of this web site or not, is entirely your own responsibility. Please take care and seek further advice when needed if you are unsure.
Through this website you are able to link to other external web sites which are not under my control. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those web sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, I take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the web site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond my control, maintenance or updating.
Terms and conditions of usage
By continuing to browse and use this web site, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern my relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this web site.
- The content of the pages, posts, comments and all other aspects of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice below which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this web site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Dr. James Oliver Smith – © James Smith 2010 to 2013. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- You may not reproduce or copy any of the content, including graphics, of this website on another website or blog. Links should be used back to the original content on this website in all cases.
Some photographs, illustrations and diagrams have been reproduced from other sources (e.g. old manuals, other web sites, etc). As far as I have been able to verify, none of these are subject to copyright restrictions as they are too old or have been made available for public usage online. If you are the owner of any material which you think is subject to copyright and would like this removed, please let me know via the contacts page.
With that all said, I hope you find my web site both interesting and useful.